The pellets used in our blankets are made from a PVC compound produced using FDA-approved, non-hazardous materials. The product, if in contact with skin, is non-irritating and no effect is expected if ingested by humans and animals. This product burns when exposed to temperatures greater than 600°F.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a military discount?
- Can I change my order?
- Who do Weighted Blankets help?
- How do they work?
- How warm are the blankets?
- Which weight is right for me?
- Can the blankets be washed and dried?
- What are the blankets filled with?
- What size are the blankets?
- How long does it take to receive a blanket?